Tuesday, November 4, 2008

my poor pa-hone




so my electonic life has been lacking lately!
I was running across 1200 west in orem on my way to institute and noticed on the other side that my phone was not in my pocket..i debated for a few minutes whether or not to run back home and get it. . i decided against that. . so after institute i went to the dentist to get a tooth that broke fixed.. then got home and searched my apartment and had no luck so emmy and i went to retrace my steps. we walked to the street and i saw it..denied it..and kept looking. of course she was right and my phone was in 6 parts spread up, down and all across the road. i cried. called mom because it seemed like the right thing to do, then clair (luckily em has his number) and we went to buy me a new phone..its really confusing so far but i will learn to love him as much as i adored my crazer. sorry daysa and kent. there will be no phone to give away this time :(
reasons i loved and will miss my crazer
5. small
4. very classy looking
3. my pics and music ( we never found the sim card so all is lost )
2. held up great to drops and falls..just not so great against cars i guess.
1. the mirror it provided on the front.
p.s. i still have the same number. if you think i should have your number please text me with it!

2 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

so so sad. i would have cried too.

Amy and Craig said...

sad. makes you really wish you could bend time like the guy in hero's so you could go back in time and retrieve it.