Monday, October 20, 2008

best week ever!

for those of you who have not heard my fantastic news......be prepared its quite fantastic.... i did cry when the question was asked.... ( in the middle of my store ringing someone up) drum roll please.... here's the story..


here i am at work having a fantastic evening, when this lady comes in. she was quite friendly, i'm helping her, giving her advice, talking about her kids, and i may or may not have snuck her a coupon... well she told me i as an angel sent from heaven and that i had no idea how much i made her day ( little did she know ) then she continues to say she's somehow going to make it up to me. i laugh and tell her there is no need i'm just going my job and i'm more than happy to help her. she goes on to tell me 3 or 4 times she'll make it up to me. and then..she asks...
do you know who patrick dempsey is? ( what!?!) i just look up and say of course! i have pictures of him in my room, a calendar, all the seasons of greys anatomy. i am in love with him. WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET HIM!?! then the tears stream..seriously! AHHHHH yes folks that IS right! its happening in march (i'm keeping my fingers crossed it really does) apparently her husband is filming a movie and patrick dempsey is going to be in it! la la la!! my week then continued on quite nicely...i'll show some pictures...my work party i won an I POD! yes i know! a video one actually..we then went to the corn maze! ... thursday Clair, me, Emmy and Andrew went to lagoon for a very eventful day!











3 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

WOW!!! That's stinking awesome!!! I seriously hope it plays out!

Laney said...

taylor says he needs your old ipod. I quite enjoyed the lagoon picure of the halloween costume.

Jason & Shannon said...

I'm watching Will and Grace and Will's boyfriend is none other than Patrick Dempsey! Hehe, That's another thing he's in.