Sunday, January 4, 2009

its my birthday!! (its really long sorry!!)







alright so its been a GREAT week! We'll start with new years eve.. i had taken the ENTIRE week off (a VERY rare thing for me) you see, Clair and I were going to go to vegas with some friends for new years, our plans fell through and on tuesday morning and i was pouting about the fact that i had the whole week off and might as well be working. Those of you that know Clair know that he will go out of his way to make my day, he hated the fact that i'd rather be at work earning money than taking a relaxing week off, so we packed our bags and went to Malad, Idaho! sounds exciting right!? ha ha ha a tiny town where Idaho begins (its also the same town my family blew the tire in on their Idaho trip) Clair is from there so we went up to spend the week with his family. BEST TRIP! we got there around 9 PM, his Chris (his brother) and Mattie (his brother girlfriend) were there. Clair and i jumped in the hot tub for a little while then We put in what happens in vegas and settled in. We looked at the clock at about 12:30, ha oops! we laughed and gave eachother a kissed and just kept watchin in the movie. After the movie we all played games with his parents and went to bed at about 2:30 AM! the next morning we got up had breakfast and started the chores! i drove the tractor (with a little guidence from clair) and fed the cows it was GREAT! i wish i had pictures but his mom has them for now. The next days we drove up to Idaho Falls and took Grandma and Grandpa Oswald and Aunt Kim to dinner. it was fabulous! we had SOO much fun, we journed back to Malad, watched the sugar bowl and played more games..our first realy fight broke out in phase 10 when Clair skipped me and then went out when i had 3 wilds (worth 25 points) 1 skip (worth 15) and the rest were cards above 10 (worth 10 points) ... the next morning (saturday) we celebrated my birthday! we got all packed up and drove into Logan. the Cache Valley mall was ridiculously slow for a saturday morning but it was fun,we went into Buckle (my favorite store) where CLAIR picked out ever single item to my outfit. (Shoes, Pants, tanktop, shirt) the shoes are my most favroite part! the shirt and brown you can sorta see through is the shirt and tank he picked out too. really NO help from me!! can you believe that! he's amazing! we then drove to orem, got ready, went out to dinner, and then hit up a movie. he is absolutely amazing! i LOOOOVE HIM! happy birthday to me :) Today (sunday) i got to talk to my sisters and enjoy a very scrumptious home cooked meal (lots cooked carrots perfecto) from my mommy!

5 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

What a good man! Great outfit and CUTE shoes! Happy late birthday!

Amber said...

LOVE the shoes! Sounds great!!

Kent and Leisy said...

I love the shoes!!

Laney said...

maybe clair should buy me some shoes for my birthday. :)

Steve and Hailey said...

How fun! I love having a new birthday outfit (I'm sure I can skip that this year considering the fact that I'm pregnant and it's just not nearly as fun). Happy birthday to you and tell Clair that my birthday is March 29th...or at least Steve and Jack.