Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

i'm not really sure how to tag..soo if you feel so inclined do this. it was quite fun.

uno. my sisters are my best friends
two. i truely believe if you eat a cube of butter and no one sees.. the calories don't count
3. i love creating and finding outfits that are matchy (including jewerly, bows, shoes etc.)
#4. i'm obssessed with working -- not becuase of money-- because i am my mothers daughter
five. i'm not crafty in the slightest bit
seis. i absolutley LOVE cooking/baking
#7. No one could be more perfect for me than clair is.
eight. i hope to manage my own store one day
9. i hope to make a difference in someones life daily
ten. dancing is my passion--i'll break out into dance and song anywhere, anytime, daily.
eleven. being home with my whole family usually makes me cry out of joy
#12. i try to see the good in everybody
Trece. i believe in miracles
fourteen. i color coordinate my closet.
15. i adore little children, although i'm not sure i want any of my own.
#16. i have a chain counting down until my next birthday (january 4th 2010)--(thanks taylor and laney)
seventeen. i think eating is a waste of time unless its chocolate ice cream
dieceocho. a cute pair of shoes make me feel like i can conquer the world
19. i love Patrick Dempsey
#20. i hate the feeling of other peoples socks touching me, i'd rather bare feet anyday
twenty one i'm very cuddly, and huggy. i still sit on my moms lap.
veintedos. i hate knowing a surprise is coming
23. i hate getting ready for the day..HATE IT!!!
twentycuatro. i miss the security of highschool
#25. i have no regrets in life

5 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Fun list! I like ones that have questions, I have a hard time coming up with that many things on my own...

Amber said...

Hahaha I LOOOVE the things that I'm like yep that's metta. ESPECIALLY about socks hahaha you goob

Jonathan Barker said...

A cube of butter? Serious? I don't think I could eat that much butter if I tried! Or if I wanted to! Nice Spanish by the way!!

Laney said...

do you really eat whole cubes of butter when no one is looking? nasty. and did you make anything from the cookbook yet?

Kent and Leisy said...

i have the same sock issue and you can have my babies!!