Thursday, February 12, 2009

good news i have purchased my plane ticket!! yay!! usually for spring break people go places warm and exotic but i am going to OHIO!! yahoo..sadely i could convince no one to come with me so zeb will have pure metta time for 5 days..yep no longer will daysa be the favorite!
And about number two on my list..I don’t usually ever eat whole cubes of better..and by usually I mean never. I do however love to eat the cookie dough by the tub or bowl or however it comes. I LOOVE it..
In other news.. Nothing exciting has happened recently..valentines is coming up but I told clair last year that if he ever got me anything for valentines we would break up. I would MUCH rather celebrate my birthday and gets loads of gifts and celebrations…I have only 225 days left until my 21st birthday ( thank you laney and taylor for that gift. Its VERY convenient)
SOOO things are great, school is great, clair is great, life is basically great right now. EXCEPT for my Hollywood gossip.. I mean really!? Chris Brown beating up Rihanna, Christian Bale being a jerk, Meredith thinking Derick is cheating on her… I guess it will all clear up tonight for the last one but still I’m mostly upset about Riahanna. Hmm.