Saturday, February 28, 2009





Alrighty then! Its been a while I know and these are probably beyond boring since I have no big events in my life lately. Its mostly consisted of work and school… now the reason for these boring posts… I get extra credit in my English class for writing at least 250 words on my blog 20 times during the semester and I am quite behind. I do believe this will be my third and its MIDTERM! Ha ha ha but I have taken a little break from intense school work and am only taking 13 credits this semester. I typically try and pile 15 to 18 but I just needed a little break for a minute/ semester and its been a great one actually and I’m still moving forward!
So we like to cook here at my apartment.. I can cook about two things (besides microwave / frozen foods) this does not include baking either! Here in this nice Sunday dinner we had last week I made chicken parmesan. SOOOOO easy! Like unbelievably easy and super tasty! My mother would kill me for all the bags we have on the table but its less dishes in our sink. Usually I try and make our plates and such match but we were running short so I just put whatever we had on the table. The second thing I can make is chicken enchiladas! Kiley cooks amazing chicken and rice.. We’re getting a little tired of chicken BUT I just bought stuff to make sweet and sour chicken so we’ll deal with it for one more meal
Now my lovely clair. He cracks me up. He holds his cup between his feet like a monkey when he eats and it gives me anxiety! I’m just waiting for him to spill but he says its more convenient for it to be there then on the floor… maybe he’s just a bit lazy..hmm anyways I really hope a big event happens soon so that I can have more interesting posts!

2 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I wish that I got extra credit for blogging!! way to go on the dinners- have you made the s and s chicken yet? i did it last night!! it was delish.

Laney said...

i wondered why you started posting so often. I need to send you all my favorite recipes so you learn to make more stuff.