Tuesday, March 10, 2009




So this weekend we traveled down to good old cedar city for my old roommates (Emily) reception. In the car was me, clair, sam and kiley. So much fun. We were about half way there when clair turned to me and said .. All we need to do is hit 265 (referring the miles on that tank) without the light going on and we’ll be fine… are you serious!? Ha ha ha I just started giggling like any normal person would in such a situation. Luckily just around the bend was a gas station the GPS didn’t pick up and we stopped and filled up. I did ask why he didn’t fill up the tank before we left but he just laughed and said I don’t know. Anyway good laughs and luckily NO breaking down.
So the reception was nice. In a old church. It was really pretty and we had a lot of fun.. My favorite part of course was the chocolate fountain mmmm I love chocolate! We met up with my good friend staci and went to the pizza factor for dinner then started the journey back. It was about 10:00 PM.. The weather was cold but clear until we got on the on ramp and the snow started to come..then about 20 minutes later we couldn’t see 25 feet in front of us. The roads were awful and the visibility horrendous! I couldn’t sleep at all for fear that we might crash and DIE!!! We stopped at a gas station to fuel up and get some snacks .. There was ICE all around clairs car and we were driving! Man it was crazy I had to push EXTRA hard to get out of the car and when I shut the door a sheet of ice fell off. The snow finally let up in about payson ha ha ha and then we were good to go but now it was close to 2 AM! It took us about 2 and half hours to get down and almost FOUR to get home! BLAH over all it was fun
And yes… I am now blonde!

2 comments:

Laney said...

I really enjoy all this new blogging. keep it up! and i love the blonde hair.

Jason & Shannon said...

Scary! I can never fall asleep when someone is driving me in the snow! I'm glad you got back alive!