Wednesday, May 27, 2009

a little late but still filled with love, a shout out to the tallest brother in law in the world (to my knowledge) HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!! YOU ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want you to know this is the first EVER birthday shout out i've given on my blog. i hope you feel the love!


hello all!! great news the wedding is planned! cake, dress, place, time, photographer the works. its FINISHED!! YES!! i know i'm amazing. it took me four weeks to plan it all..except i hardly did ANYTHING!! a very special thanks to my mom, sisters, cousins (hailey, amy, janna, shannon especially for all the input and helpful tips and such) and of course my best friend natalie who did the most painful of all and went with me to try on dresses, look at the reception center, decide on hair, bridesmaid dresses and colors. the dress was probably the worse of all..she had to shove me into rooms and put dresses on me..convince me i didn't look like an idiot in them and last but not least saw me in my underwear about a million times that day..who knew dresses were so hard to get on all by yourself. ANYWAY.. to more important news.. my sudden obsession with zebra..it isn't super sudden actually, about 3 months ago i bought some super hot zebra heals but now i'm comin out in public! (hence the blog make over) hooray! i don't know what it is but today i asked clair if we could have some room in our house zebra and he said YES!! ha ha ha this is why i love him!! well all count down the days but only 94 until i get married!!

3 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Ahaha. You are welcome! It was so much fun. I love the zebra! I was actually watching tv yesterday and saw a lioness hunt down a zebra and well she pretty much ripped the zebras throat out... It still looked cool though! That's awesome that you are finished with the planning!!! Congratulations!

taylor and laney said...

A birthday shout out? Aw, Met, you shouldn't have. But really, you are really lucky you did. If I'm the tallest, that means that Kent is the shortest, and nothing on this earth makes me happier than knowing that Kent is the shortest. Be sure to remind him in October. And glad you have that chain to keep you occupied. Who is tearing off the strips while you are gone?

Megan said...

Congratulations! The dress is gorgeous, and you don't look ridiculous at all. It looks so good! love the zebra too.