Monday, June 8, 2009

no pirates. no plane crashes

hello all!! i'll slowly but surely fill everyone in on our LOVELY adventures in Europe. i am very happy to be home and very tired so its going to be a short post. today i decided to make me post more i'll post daily something about the trip. like a place or something like tonight...we had the worlds best housekeeping staff on the cruise ship. really these to guys were amazing..rodderick (rod) and wilbur! everything rod made us a surprise out of towels and left little chocolates and it was fabulous. he called daysa and me "tweeny." for some reason most people on the cruise thought we were twins. when we said no and made them guess whose older, our age differences and our ages, it usually ended up 1 or 2 years apart, daysa 14 and me 16..hmm even a few guessed Daysa older than me! really people we're 5 1/2 years apart and i'm older. she's almost 15 and i'm alsmost 20 1/2. so here are the cute little creatures! they are all easy to tell what they are!














4 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I'll be honest. I really did worry about plane crashes and pirates.

lexi said...

that look so fun and can i get you email so i can invite you to look at my blog so email me at lexibkearns@gmail.com thank you

Jason & Shannon said...

I love those towel animals!! They are so much fun! I'm glad you are back and alive!

Jason & Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.