Tuesday, January 26, 2010

my house




hello all!!! i have decided to blog once again..or at least attempt it! soo i'm on vacation this week! on vacation..from work that is so far i have done homework, cleaned and caught some sort of nasty cold! I was supposed to be in Mexico right at this moment..but poor Clair lost his passport. So i have decided to blog about my lovely HOME!! its a tiny little apartment but i still call it our home. hopefully i'll get to blogging every day and today is about my kitchen :) for the longest time i couldn't figure out what our kitchen was missing, and then on my birthday i decided i needed curtains..so my best friend Natalie and I went up to Ikea, picked out some great fabric and we made them. That is right i'm getting so crafty. also.....i started school again and have a class with my BFF!!! its at 8:00AM on a saturday and i'm not in love with it but we have eachother!! yayaya. i'll hopefully walk in the fall and finish up with an internship next spring!

7 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

WHAT met?! he lost his passport! I am so so sorry. did you get money back? I am so happy to see pics of the house! it looks super nice!!

Amber said...

Can't believe I've never been to your house. Which means I haven't been to Katie's in like a year lol I had fun at lunch, thank you and love you!

lexi said...

Yeaah you posted I am so happy!! I love your house I have never seen it so ya !!!

Jason & Shannon said...

Woohoo! I'm glad you're posting again! Love the window treatment!

Steve and Hailey said...

So of course I checked your blog, BUT wait you updated! I'm sure it was for me. I love your place. It looks wonderful and I love the window treatment and that was even before I read your post. That is one cute fly swatter too (wink wink). Sometimes the best vacations are at home. I hope yours is!

Amanda said...

My girls were thrilled to see that you updated! Sorry no Mexico for you. Enjoy your time off. We will be sure to not shop until you are back!

Kristen said...

yeah! an update!! this is the best tuesday morning ever :) Your home is super cute. The kitchen looks ginormous compared to the place we first lived in when we were married. I think it was about four feet each direction. Isn't being married the best? The fist couple years I felt like I was playing house like you do when you're a kid :) Hope we get to see you next week!