Saturday, January 30, 2010

bathroom and more...



hello again!! look at me blogging twice in one week! and Yes Hailey its because you told me i had to post again. so here's my cute little bathroom i had everything from pre-marriage life so that is why its complete. When i asked Clair if i could use my old stuff for our new bathroom he said no because he knew it was hot pink and orange...and then we could only afford to do decorate one room at a time and the bathroom wasn't top priority so we just HAD to use all the pink...which i love and Clair has grown used to it :)


onto more exciting news...Clair took me snowboarding for one of my vacation days..i was too afraid to fall so instead i just sat...cried a little bit.. and told him how much i hated it..all on the FIRST time down the BUNNY HILL! it took us 30 minutes to get down the first time..so up again we went on the lift and this time he went backwards and held my hands and i almost made it all the way down but we crashed when my board got stuck on his...that time it only took us 15 minutes to get down the hill... bunny hill mind you. SO up again we went this time he only held one hand and we made it down perfectly fine! and then up again and i did it all by myself with ZERO falls..so turns our i don't hate it one bit.. i actually quite enjoy it to my surprise. SOO Clair bought me a whole new set up for a late birthday present and i love it.. it has all the things i love..pink and zebra. PERFECT. i'm a little afraid to try out the normal hill seeing as we spent the full 3 hours on the bunny hill with little kids racing passed me. glorious!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Come back! Keep blogging. When are you going to Malad for the family "meeting"? I'm dying to hear more.

Amy and Craig said...

after a blog entry like this you should just call this the "rads" instead of "the Semrads"! that's awesome, I'm so jealous! Super cute little apt by the way! remember the closet that Craig and I moved into? does 500 sq feet sound like a home to you? hee hee!