Saturday, March 6, 2010

hello all..its been a while but when i'm back in school and working full time its kind of hard for me to check my facebook and e-mail let alone post up on my blog. As i type i am listening to my online class and learning about the eye..its interesting and i really do enjoy the eye...this professor prides himself in having the lowest passing rate at UVU so i need the prayers please to get me through the rest of the semester.

i do have some photos from some fun we've had lately.. we went bowling last weekend with one of my good friends are her boyfriend.. now i'm an AWFUL bowler..like really i broke 100 once with a 101 and won a barbie for it.. so i usually just go with Clair who since I've known him has never bowled less than 175 to keep him entertained as he tries to give me tricks. MY luck however changed that night..Clair would claim that it was his teaching skills but i think its just me being good.. i bowled a 121! and my lovely husband only a 114. i beat everyone!! yay!!

2 comments:

lexi said...

Hey metta that sounds good I need to come and see you at Justice I miss you See ya sonn (hopefully)

Amy and Craig said...

I realize I'm your cousin so you couldn't have ACTUALLY inherited your lack of bowling skills from me, but maybe you did! I'm HORRIBLE! ask craig.