Saturday, April 17, 2010

The things I do while Clairs away...

Today Clair left to go help on the ranch leaving me here to do my own thing... The original plan was to work most the day and then come home and do homework, however i hurt my knee running ( i fell) and well, can barely put socks on without sending pain up my leg..so i attempted work for about 6 hours then i realized how swollen it all was and that i could not walk without looking DUMB so ...i went home :) did about 4 hours of anatomy (yuck) and a few other things pictured below.I did my OWN glitter toes.. it costs about 30-40 bucks to get them done at a nail place and with the items i needed it only cost me 5 dollas!!! i think I'll do a darker color next time but for now I'm just proud of the crafty me coming through.

and last but not least i bought this table from my friends mom.. it was red and i painted it today.. i would like to distress it a bit but need to let the paint dry for some time. I've wanted a table ever since we've moved in to put our magazines and things on .. its all just piled up on the floor or on the TV stand and drives me CRAZY because i NEVER feel like its clean. I'm super excited to for it to dry and to put all my stuff on it! I'll post pictures of the final project.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Moose haha I had to laugh at your toes because I remember I used to make fun of them :( lol And I also realized I have never seen your house and I don't see you near enough and I would love to! And I have something to tell you and Katie! Lunch soon?!

Megan said...

That looks like a fun project. Hope it dries fast!

Steve and Hailey said...

Metta you are the antithesis of Leisy. More blogging Metta betta wetta! :) Oh we miss you! Hey I have a Zumba training the beginning of October....come on out!