Thursday, April 23, 2009






hello hello everyone! just thought i'd spread the news that i'm getting married!! ha ha ha save the date..AUGUST 29th 2009 :) yay!

for those of you that don't know.. Jeffery Clair Semrad (he goes by Clair) and I have been dating for a year and a half. we met at school last fall and were friends for a little while before we decided to date. its been the best time ever! he's my best friend and we have loads of fun! He's from Malad Idaho and SUPER handsome!

here's some pictures..they are kind of hard to see so i included the online picture of the ring too.. i LOOOVE it so so so SO much! p.s. i kinda have ugly hands so sorry!!




10 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Yay! It's sooo pretty!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Amber said...

HOORAY! TIME FOR PLANNING! Remember i'm open weekends and days so, seriously, Natalie will have to move over a little ;) ;) Miss you and I'm excited!

Kristen said...

Congrats Metta! Your ring is gorgeous! Your future hubs as great taste in the ring department! You are going to have so much fun planning!

Steve and Hailey said...

Congratulations! Thanks for including me in all the phone calls. The ring is so lovely and I'm excited for you to join the gang of happy marrieds!

Amanda said...

We are so happy for you. Thanks for being so great to my girls. They all love you dearly!!!

Jonathan Barker said...

You're such a liar! You're hands are NOT ugly! ;-) congrats! Date is marked on my calendar. Hope I can make it

Amy and Craig said...

congrats metta wedda bedda!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Elisa and Jake said...

Congrats!

James and Monica said...

I'm glad I found your blog!! Oh, and I had NO clue Emily got married! Goes to show how out of the loop I am!! hahaha. Love ya!

Will and Tacy said...

Hey Metta! I heard you & Clair were engaged! CONGRATS! and I love the ring you picked out!!