Monday, January 24, 2011

and Justice is no more.



Alright i totally slacked off last week but to my defense it was a VERY long emotional and crazy week closing down the Justice in the university mall..where i have worked for the last 6 years off and on. We closed to the public on Wednesday and then Thursday packed the rest up and sent it out, and then Friday we CLEANED like crazy. My walk through was fast because it was literally spotless. I did cry just a tiny bit on Friday after all was said and done. Here are some last minute pics of the crew that stayed until the very end with me cleaning and such. We seriously worked like crazy open to close most of last week. and really there are nine other justice stores still in Utah... and soon a tenth will be in St. George so no need to worry about no more Justice. I'll miss all my girls and my favorite customers!!! we all bought these really ugly shirts that are from justice that we made fun of. when Clair saw mine he said of COURSE yours has a glamorous cat on it. ha ha ha love it!! for 3 bucks and the great memories of the place i love it.


1 comments:

Steve and Hailey said...

OH that is sad, but I do love the pictures! The cat shirt is really awesome. So what are you plans now? I've been teaching Zumba and ballet and wishing you were around to join the party. :)