Saturday, January 15, 2011

goals--p90x--and the best dad ever!

I know i'm cutting it very close to not blogging this week but here I am!! HOORAY! in one of my classes we were talking about the importance of working on one goal at a time instead of multiple and i decided i would throw out my fitness and health goals in the name of blogging...well just for the month of January. and not really because we got P90x and it is seriously kicking my little toosh! We took before pictures and measurements (don't worry i wont post them) and hopefully in 90 days will have rockin after pictures..if i can give up my soda and candy. I'm VERY healthy in all other areas but those are my weaknesses.

BACK to my Blogging reason today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SMARTEST AND COOLEST DAD THERE EVER WAS!!!

1 comments:

Philip Oswald said...

Wow your Dad looks overly indulged.